Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park
NZ's premier motorsport and driver training facility
Riders will be split into four groups, taking into account the different abilities of the riders: novice, slow/medium, medium/fast, and race. Track gates open at 7.00 am and scrutineering begins shortly after (all bikes are required to be checked).
Registration is from 7.30am with riders briefing at 8.30am, then the first session starts at 9.00am. All sessions are 15 minutes long, giving each rider at least six 15 minute sessions on track. First-time riders will be required to undertake a complete induction on their first track day.
You must hold a minimum of an NZTA restricted motorcycle license or a valid MNZ competition license.
UPCOMING TAUPO MOTO TRACK DAYS
24 June 2022 – International Circuit
17 July 2022 – International Circuit
Required – Helmet, Split Leathers, Gloves, Boots, Back brace
Recommended – 270° or one piece leathers, & Chest protector
Slow/Medium & Medium/Fast:
Required – Helmet, 270° Leathers, Gloves, Boots, Back brace
Recommended – Chest protector
Required – Helmet, 270° Leathers, Gloves, Boots, Back braces, & Chest protector
(270° leathers are a separate jacket and trousers connected at the waist by a 270° zip)
* For more information on gear regulations, please refer to the track day policy sheet below
TRACK DAY PRICING:
- National Circuit – Full Day: $195.00
- International Circuit – Full Day: $225.00
- Pit Garages – 1 Bike Spot – Full Day $50.00 – You will be given your garage allocation at sign in
Click here to read the Taupo Moto Track Day Policy.
Click here to read the Camera Policy.
Please DO NOT book into a speed group you do not belong to. You will be expected to ride to the groups standards or you will be removed from the track. If this is your first time on the track, please book NOVICE.
For any inquiries, please contact Tony at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call the office on 07 376 5033.
Please select a date below to make your booking.
Please note – book online early to secure your spot as arriving and paying on the day will be an additional $25 and subject to availability!
Terms & Conditions – Cancellation, Refund & Gift Voucher Policy
- Cancellations by the Operator – The Operator reserves the absolute right to cancel or vary any service for any reason including as a result of weather conditions, insufficient reservations, availability of product, track availability or any unforeseen event or circumstance. The selling agent and/or Operator accept no responsibility for any loss or additional expenses arising from changes, delays or cancellations of the services and activities of the Operator
- Refunds are made at the total discretion of the Operator
- Pre-paid bookings may be altered in accordance with the following:
- Up until 7 days prior to the date and time of any pre-paid reservation you may change (subject to availability) or cancel your booking for a full refund by contacting the Operator directly
- Within 7 days of any scheduled reservation any change to the booking is at the absolute discretion of the Operator and may incur a fee up to a maximum of 100% of the price paid for the activity or service
- In the event that a pre-paid reservation is not utilised by the customer without any notification to the Operator then it is deemed to have been used
- Gift Cards/Vouchers – Cards/Vouchers have no value until activated at the time of purchase. Minimum value of $10 is required. To redeem, the card/voucher needs to be presented to the front desk of Taupo International Motorsport Park. The card/voucher is redeemable against any product available at Taupo International Motorsport Park. The value on the card/voucher in non-refundable and cannot be redeemable for cash. Taupo International Motorsport Park is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards/vouchers. No change will be given on purchases but balances can be redeemed on further purchases. The card/voucher cannot be used to purchase event tickets. The card/voucher expires 2 years (24 months) after date of purchase.
- Any decision regarding an exception to the stated policy in these terms and conditions will be made entirely at the discretion of the Operator
- The name of the business that will appear on your bank/credit card statements will be Taupo International Motorsport Park (NZ). Your account will be charged in New Zealand Dollars
- Taupo International Motorsport Park reserves the right to interchange vouchers already purchased for other products should a product be pulled from our offerings.
Call us on 07 376 5033