Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park
NZ's premier motorsport and driver training facility
Drivers will be split into four groups, taking into account the drivers ability: slow, medium, fast, and race. Track gates open at 7.00am and documentation is from 7.30am.
Drivers briefing will be at 8.30am sharp with compulsory familiarisation laps at 8:50am. First session at 9.00am. All sessions are 15 minutes long, giving each driver at least five 15 minute sessions on track.
- Passengers are only permitted in vehicles equipped with a roll cage
- A $50.00 charge will apply for additional drivers (this can be done at time of booking or on the day)
- Race suits, helmets, race boots, race gloves, a foam neck brace / FHR are required at every track day by all drivers and passengers
- Your car must have a current WOF or a current Motorsport NZ log book
- Please bring your civil drivers license (minimum of a restricted is required) or Motorsport NZ competition license to registration on the day
- Single Seaters are not permitted on Taupo Auto Track Days.
- Electric cars are not permitted
You must hold a minimum of an NZTA restricted restricted civil license or a valid MNZ competition license.
UPCOMING TAUPO AUTO TRACK DAYS
29 October 2022 – National Circuit
FRONTAL HEAD RESTRAINTS:
Frontal Head Restraints (FHR) are mandatory. For vehicles that have a 4 point harness or greater there are various tethered devices available including Hans, NecksGen REV, Impact Accel or Simpson Hybrid. For vehicles fitted with a standard lap and diagonal 3-point belt system – a foam roll / collar is acceptable.
Factory Standard Cars (lap diagonal belts):
Required – Foam neck brace, helmet, fire retardant race suit, closed in shoes
Modified Vehicles (with a roll cage, 4 point harness, etc.):
Required – FHR, helmet, fire retardant race suit, fire retardant shoes and gloves
You can purchase all of the above safety gear from:
TRACK DAY PRICING:
- National Circuit: $195.00
Click here to read the Technical Guidelines Checklist for Taupo Auto.
For any inquiries, please contact email@example.com or you can call the office on 07 376 5033.
Please note – bookings are essential and must be made by 4pm the day prior. Walk ins will not be accepted.
Please select a date below to make your booking.
Terms & Conditions – Cancellation, Refund & Gift Voucher Policy
- Cancellations by the Operator – The Operator reserves the absolute right to cancel or vary any service for any reason including as a result of weather conditions, insufficient reservations, availability of a product, track availability, or any unforeseen event or circumstance. The selling agent and/or Operator accept no responsibility for any loss or additional expenses arising from changes, delays or cancellations of the services and activities of the Operator
- Refunds are made at the total discretion of the Operator
- Pre-paid bookings may be altered in accordance with the following:
- Up until 7 days prior to the date and time of any pre-paid reservation you may change (subject to availability) or cancel your booking for a full refund by contacting the Operator directly
- Within 7 days of any scheduled reservation any change to the booking is at the absolute discretion of the Operator and may incur a fee up to a maximum of 100% of the price paid for the activity or service
- In the event that a pre-paid reservation is not utilised by the customer without any notification to the Operator then it is deemed to have been used
- Gift Cards/Vouchers – Cards/Vouchers have no value until activated at the time of purchase. Minimum value of $10 is required. To redeem, the card/voucher needs to be presented to the front desk of Taupo International Motorsport Park. The card/voucher is redeemable against any product available at Taupo International Motorsport Park. The value on the card/voucher in non-refundable and cannot be redeemable for cash. Taupo International Motorsport Park is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards/vouchers. No change will be given on purchases but balances can be redeemed on further purchases. The card/voucher cannot be used to purchase event tickets. The card/voucher expires 2 years (24 months) after date of purchase.
- Any decision regarding an exception to the stated policy in these terms and conditions will be made entirely at the discretion of the Operator
- The name of the business that will appear on your bank/credit card statements will be Taupo International Motorsport Park (NZ). Your account will be charged in New Zealand Dollars
- Taupo International Motorsport Park reserves the right to interchange vouchers already purchased for other products should a product be pulled from our offerings.
Call us on 07 376 5033