Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park
NZ's premier motorsport and driver training facility
Race bike Test Day
There are regular opportunities for riders to test their bikes at Taupo International Motorsport Park. These days are restricted to race bikes only. The days run from 9.00 am and are scheduled periodically throughout the year. Please bring your MNZ licence to registration.
Bikes will be grouped by speed into Slow, Medium, Fast, and Sidecars. Please note that the groups and session times can vary depending on the speed/number of the bikes on the day.
UPCOMING TEST DATES:
To be Advised
TEST DAY INFORMATION
Arrival: Gates open at 7:30am with sign on from 7:30am.
Indemnity form: You can fill this in prior to arrival by clicking on the link in your confirmation email.
Track Time: Sessions on track start at 9.00 am and run for 15 minutes each. 5x sessions on track, throughout the day.
Safety gear: Minimum of 270° leathers, gauntlet-style gloves, motorcycle boots, chest protector, back protector, and a rated full face helmet.
Cost: $195 (includes safety levy). ONLINE BOOKINGS ONLY! Garages will be available to hire for $50 for 1/3 of a bay.
Licence: Your MNZ licence must be shown to Taupo Motorsport Park staff at registration.
Conditions: All entrants are strictly supervised throughout the day to ensure there is no overzealous riding. Taupo International Motorsport Park reserve the right to refuse or revoke any entrant at any time.
For any inquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 07 376 5033.
Terms & Conditions – Cancellation, Refund & Gift Voucher Policy
- Cancellations by the Operator – The Operator reserves the absolute right to cancel or vary any service for any reason including as a result of weather conditions, insufficient reservations, availability of product, track availability, or any unforeseen event or circumstance. The selling agent and/or Operator accept no responsibility for any loss or additional expenses arising from changes, delays or cancellations of the services and activities of the Operator.
- Refunds are made at the total discretion of the Operator.
- Pre-paid bookings may be altered in accordance with the following:
- Up until 7 days prior to the date and time of any pre-paid reservation you may change (subject to availability) or cancel your booking for a full refund by contacting the Operator directly;
- Within 7 days of any scheduled reservation, any change to the booking is at the absolute discretion of the Operator and may incur a fee up to a maximum of 100% of the price paid for the activity or service;
- In the event that a pre-paid reservation is not utilised by the customer without any notification to the Operator then it is deemed to have been used.
- Gift Cards/Vouchers – Cards/Vouchers have no value until activated at the time of purchase. A minimum value of $10 is required. To redeem, the card/voucher needs to be presented to the front desk of Taupo International Motorsport Park. The card/voucher is redeemable against any product available at Taupo International Motorsport Park. The value on the card/voucher in non-refundable and cannot be redeemable for cash. Taupo International Motorsport Park is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged cards/vouchers. No change will be given on purchases, but balances can be redeemed on further purchases. The card/voucher cannot be used to purchase event tickets. The card/voucher expires 12 months after date of purchase.
- Any decision regarding an exception to the stated policy in these terms and conditions will be made entirely at the discretion of the Operator.
- The name of the business that will appear on your bank/credit card statements will be Taupo International Motorsport Park Ltd. Your account will be charged in New Zealand Dollars.
Call us on 07 376 5033