Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park
NZ's premier motorsport and driver training facility
OVERNIGHT STAY Rules at taupo International motorsport park
We appreciate that many motorsport competitors travel with their motorhome and it’s an important part of the way people enjoy their summer of motorsport. We also know a weekend’s racing is as much about what happens off the track as it is what happens on it!
So this summer, Overnight Stays for competitors at all three circuits – Hamptons, Taupo and Highlands will be as follows:
- $50 per vehicle per night
- $50 per powered site (Taupo only)
It’s a high trust model, so we are counting on people to use the privilege of being able to stay on-site and not abuse it. This is also a self-contained site only & minimum numbers are required. There are a few pretty simple rules, so we can all enjoy stay on site.
To book your spot – click on the link below. You will then get an email confirming your booking and you will need to come to the office and pay on the day when you arrive, to get your Overnight Stay sticker – your Overnight Stay sticker is your golden pass to the site! You will also get your Overnight Stay wristbands; these must be worn at all times throughout the weekend. This is proof that you are registered. Under no circumstances should this be removed and given to another person. If you are found to have guests on site, with no pass, you will be required to leave.
We also highly recommend the Lake Taupo Holiday Resort which is only a few km’s towards town from the motorsport park on Centennial Drive, should you wish to look at a different option.
Rules while parked at the motorsport park:
- You can come and go – please be respectful of security – they are here to keep the facilities safe as well as our fellow “campers”.
- Your motorhome must be fully self-contained.
- No dogs are permitted onsite at any time.
- Please respect your fellow “campers” and keep noise to a minimum.
- Unruly behaviour will not be tolerated, and you may be asked to leave (there will be no refund should this occur).
- As you are on our private property, we reserve the right to ask you to leave if we have received a complaint/s or witness behaviour that is not appropriate to our event.
- Outdoor BBQ use is allowed in Overnight Stay designated areas only. No open fires allowed.
- Please ensure you leave no rubbish behind – use the bins provided.
At all times you are required to follow the instructions of security. If there is a case of a serious accident, fire, or altercation, please call 111 and work with security.
We look forward to welcoming you to Taupo International Motorsport Park soon.
To book your spot or to check availability for Overnight Stay dates and spaces, please click here to visit the Overnight Stay page.PRINT
Call us on 07 376 5033