Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park
NZ's premier motorsport and driver training facility
Sprints Day for Competition Cars 2021 ITM Winter Series
- Sat 18 Sep 2021
- National Circuit
Please note: special price for BMMP Track Day Members, if you are a non member please select the other option.
- Arrival and garaging up to: 4.00pm Friday (if you are camping or arriving later than 4.00pm please phone 07 376 5033 and advise the office of expected time of arrival).
- Pits Café opens: 7.00am Saturday
- General scrutineering Saturday from: 7.00am (self-scrutineering will apply however the managing team will reserve the right to examine any vehicle and decline any vehicle considered unfit for the track).
- Documentation: 8.00am
- Drivers briefing: 8.30am
- First on track: 9.00am
Camping is available by booking through email@example.com $15.00 per person (per night) including showers, overnight toilet etc.
Powered sites an additional $10.00 (per night).
- Our current H&S policy is maximum 2 cars per garage.
- Garage power supply is not to use outside garages.
- Trailers are to be parked in designated trailer areas.
- All pop-ups or competitor trailers and support vehicles are to be parked in allocated locations.
- All petrol is to be stored in the BMMP fuel storage container overnight.
Further compound conditions please click here.
This Track day has already passed.
Call us on 07 376 5033