Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park
NZ's premier motorsport and driver training facility
9 to 5 Sunday Competitors Practice
- Fri 18 Sep 2020
- International Circuit
This practice session is for ‘9 to 5 Sunday’ competitors only in preparation for our event on Sunday 1st November. This session will run from 2.00pm – 5.00pm. Only $50! For more information about our ‘9 to 5 Sunday’ endurance event please see the info below or click here to book now.
Taupo 9 to 5 Sunday – 8 hours of sheer nonsense!
6.00am – 6.00pm
Endurance events are becoming enormously popular, so we’ve created a 8 HOUR FUN and FUNDRAISER EVENT called “9 to 5 SUNDAY” the best non days’ work you’ll ever do!
In support of Lake Taupo Hospice
“Driving for Hospice – because you never know when someone you love will be in need”
For this 8 hour event you’ll need:
- A minimum of 4 drivers per team (no maximum)
- Any amount of crew members (who can work on the vehicle)
- A themed or dressed car – prizes for best and worse
- Qualifying Cars: Nearly anything, (if its got a roll bar) 2kCup, Lemons, Limes, Mum’s car?
- Sunday Breakfast Included
- Car Registration $300 (includes garage – first in first served)
- Driver Registration (per driver) $200
- Crew Member Registration (per member) $25
- Hospice Donation $50
- Deposit (secures your place) $250
- Garage access Saturday 4.30pm
- Gates open Sunday at 6.00am
- Breakfast (included) briefing at 7.00am
- Familiarization laps 8.30am
- On Track 9.00am
- Prize giving 5.30pm
Once registered and booked by deposit we will be in touch with more details.
Limited numbers so be in quick!
Camping is available by booking through firstname.lastname@example.org $15.00 per person (per night) including showers, overnight toilet etc. Powered sites an additional $10.00 (per night).
- Our current H&S policy is maximum 2 cars per garage.
- Garage power supply is not to use outside garages.
- No trailers are to be parked in front to garages.
- All pop-ups or competitor trailers and support vehicles are to be parked in allocated locations.
- No petrol is to be stored in garages overnight.
Please click here to view compound and camping conditions, etc.
This Track day has already passed.
Call us on 07 376 5033